- Hand-printed reduction linocut on Hosho paper
- From a limited edition of 20
- Size: 40 × 50 cm (unframed) / 30 × 40 cm (actual image size)
- Signed and numbered on the bottom
- Shipped unframed in heavy-duty tube
An original reduction linocut showing the skeleton of a parrot crossbill.
The print is made by carving and printing the same linoleum block three times. The process is irreversible, which is why a reduction print is also called a suicide print. You'll see a video process of this print being made here.