- Hand-printed linocut on Hosho paper
- From a limited edition of 30
- Size: 30 × 30 cm (unframed) / 20 × 20 cm (actual image size)
- Signed and numbered on the bottom
- Shipped unframed in heavy-duty tube
An original reduction linocut showing Lidingöbanas Torsvik station in its full autumn glory.
The print is made by carving and printing the same linoleum block twice. For the first layer, I carve away what I want to leave white, then print in yellow. Then I carve away what I want to leave yellow, and print in a dark, rich brown. The process is irreversible, which is why a reduction print is also called a suicide print.
The print has been part of the exhibition Svenska grafik - 30 år (30 years of Swedish Printmaking) in 2015 in Galleri Sjöhästen in Lidingö, Sweden.